Thursday, April 13, 2006

Mad Doctors in Surgery!

I went to hospital for a hernia operation on Wednesday, hence no update. The hospital discharged me a few hours ago. I feel like I've been kicked in the guts by Rosa Klebb.
To mark the occasion there's this picture featuring two characters who will soon be making their appearance in Mad Doctors In Love, notably the mad doctors of the title.

Sneaking this one in because my wife wants me to not do anything but rest today. Anyone who's ever seen Witness For the Prosecution, where Charles Laughton plays a barrister and Elsa Lanchester plays his nurse, will get the picture.

2 comments:

Jo Bling said...

Class, sir, and loving the autobiographical angle of this one.

Glad your op went well fella- we must catch up before me and family bling fly off

Bada Bling!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Great stuff !!